Diana Hicke, Moscow High School freshman counselor, will meet with all 8th grade students at a preregistration session at Moscow High School on Friday April 3, from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Students should report to the Auditorium.
- Tour on Friday 3/13 from 8:40-9:40, tell your friends!
- Reading is the Ticket forms due in to teachers Tuesday, 24th, read over break and bring in the forms
- Class pictures and optional spring individual pictures 3/27 (flyers going home today). If you are interested in optional individual pictures, please email the office: email@example.com
- Lottery on March 27, applications and intent to return forms need to be in before 9:30 a.m.
- Looking for people that could help in the office occasionally, consider making a difference by giving a few hours
- Check out the updated blog and leave a comment: http://www.palouseprairieschool.org/blog
A reminder that we'll have Walking Wednesdays the first Wednesday of every month--next up, April 1st and May 6th!
Everyone is welcome to join a Walking School Bus, or to start your own.
Judy Sobeloff will lead a walking bus from the southwest corner of 3rd and Polk Streets, leaving at 7:50 a.m.
Julene Ewert will lead a walking bus from the Co-op, leaving at 8 a.m.
Marisa Gibler will lead a walking bus from Veatch and Adams, leaving at 8 a.m.
As always, fun hats, musical instruments, and other embellishments welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to add another Walking School Bus to next week's announcement!