Spaghetti Feed -raising funds to get books in the hands our kids
First Book is again hosting the Spaghetti Feed and Read fundraiser on Wed. Jan. 27, from 5-7:00 at the 1912 Center.
Our Title 1 program receives brand new books from First Book every year to increase their reading skills and build home libraries. We encourage families to attend this event!
Tickets at the Door:
Kiddos - $3
Adults - $7
Family - $20
- Dinner and Dessert by Mikey’s Gyros
- Draw Your Own Story & Group Story
- Activities (for kids & adults)
- One Free Book for Every Child
- All Proceeds Benefit Children’s
- Literacy Efforts in Latah County
Enso String Quartet offers a free concert for children ages 3-8 and accompanying adults on Friday, January 29 from 3:00-3:45pm at the 1912 Center in Moscow
The Rug Concert is an educational performance, geared toward a young audience. It features the Enso String Quartet, internationally- acclaimed performers and educators.
For more information, www.auditoriumseries.org, email: email@example.com, or phone: 208-885-7557.
Update on the Adventure Schedule
- 1/29/16: 4th/5th-Bluewood Ski Resort-Dayton, OR
- 2/5/16: 3rd grade-Snowshoe-Palouse Divide
- 2/12/16: 1st/2nd-Snowshoe-Palouse Divide
- 2/19/16: kindergarten-Snowshoe Palouse Divide
- 2/26/16: middle school- Skiing Lookout Pass
- 3/25/16:middle school
- 4/8/16: 2nd grade
- 4/15/16:1st grade
- 4/22/16: 3rd grade
- 4/29/16: kindergarten
- Grade-5/20/15: 4th/5th