- Upcoming Adventures: The next adventure for the students is rockclimbing. If you are able to volunteer for your child’s adventure, please use the link to sign up. Thanks for supporting such an important part of our school curriculum.
- Many hands make light work. Sign up to help with Bookfair clean-up on October 31st.
Busing is at capacity! If you are able to utilize another option, it would greatly help out the school.
Stay informed. You have made a decision to choose Palouse Prairie School. The blog is a great way to understand our school. You will see spotlights from classrooms that align with our Core Practices. In addition, we are working to add new information to the blog such as policies, wellness, all Quail Calls, and classroom blogs.
Our BookPeople Bookfair is Oct. 29-31. This is a big fundraiser for our school. It provides an opportunity for students to shop for rich texts, but also provides us with books for our school that are needed. The bookfair will be open during the following hours:
- Wednesday, October 29 from 3-5pm
- Thursday, October 30th from 7:30-9:00am, 11-1pm (Grand Lunch: Invite a family member or family friend to have lunch and shop), 3-5pm
- Friday, October 31st 8-4pm
Mr. Ingwell has been working with Ski Bluewood and The University of Idaho to coordinate dates that worked for us and them. Therefore, he has made some changes to the adventure calendar. (see attached calendar). Also, students have one more adventure scheduled than last year. We are still working on planning that adventure. If you have an area of expertise or an idea, please let Mr. Ingwell know.