Families are key partners in the education of their children. We honor families as key partners in the education of their children and believe that they add value to our school community.
When: March 5, 6-7 pm
Why: Informed parents are happier parents
Who: Jeneille Branen, our Curriculum Director and Dr. Martha Martin, our Expeditionary Learning school designer will lead the class
What: The focus of the hour will be to gain a deeper understanding of the school you have chosen for your child
- Desserts and childcare will be provided
- Please RSVP to Jeneille Branen, email@example.com
Check out the pictures on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Palouse-Prairie-School-of-Expeditionary-Learning/336994940358
School Tours: Word of mouth is the best marketing tool. Help us spread the word! We have school tours on February 20th and March 6th from 8:40-9:40. We also have an open house on February 23rd, from 5:30-6:30. Thanks for your support.
Help the 6th Grade Crew Donate to Guatemala Citizens in Need
By Molly Soule and Trinity Hosley-Anderson
Sixth Graders need your help! We are collecting donations for the Hearts in Motion non-profit organization, which is a service learning project of WSU. Faculty and students will travel to Guatemala in March to help citizens who have almost no access to clean water, dental clinics, or health care. Please donate these things to help:
- children’s goodies such as stuffed animals, stickers, coloring books, soccer balls, crayons, colored pencils, and chalk
- travel-sized soaps and shampoos, toothbrushes and toothpaste
- medical supplies such as band-aids and antiseptic wipes
- clothes (such as tank tops, shorts, short-sleeve shirts, flip flops, and ballcaps)
- old suitcases (with wheels) that you don't need
- non-prescription pain relief medicine and vitamins (medicines need to be donated to BookPeople in downtown Moscow)
- Please bring donations to PPSEL before March 6th. Your donations will be given to children and families after surgery and left at the local orphanage. Help make a difference in the lives of Guatemalans in need.